When we do something kind for someone else, we feel good because we can help them and make our world a better place. A good heart will help you to a bonny face, and a bad one will turn the bonniest into something worse than ugly. However, the best things you can experience when doing kind things are the grateful eyes and happy faces of those who receive them. Kindness reduces the emotional distance between two people, so we feel more “bonded.”
For that reason, we would like share these photos below with all of our readers to inspire everyone to do more good. We are sure that the photos in this article will show you there’s nothing more precious than human’s loving kindness, and no beauty shines brighter than than of a good heart.
1. Happy birthday to you, Cat!
2. “Adopted my second child today. This is Floyd and my partner just after coming home.”
3. “My cat learned that the alarm sound means I wake up, so I’ve been setting my alarm 30 minutes early every day to give her more happy time.”
4. “This little fellow followed me and climbed me when I was leaving my camp this morning. I think I’ve been chosen. He’s asleep in my field lab now.”
5. “This is Sara. We adopted her when she was about 6, now she’s 16! She likes cheese and blueberries.”
6. “Indiana Jones on the day of his adoption, after recovery from parvo, and on his birthday today!”
7. “Our first (feral) cat at 6 months vs one year”
8. “We’ve had our rescue fur-baby for 2 years now! Meet Chewy and his before and after adoption pic.”
9. His cute little bent ear straightened out after adoption!
10. “I found this falcon in the middle of the road on my way to work this morning.”