Every animal deserves to be loved and cared by good owners. But sadly, each year, many animals are abandoned and end up in animal shelters. The two main reasons animals end up in shelters are because they are surrendered by their owners or picked up off the street by animal rescuers. We don’t know the stories of every pet, but we can adopt them and give them a new home that is full of love and care. The good people from this list did exactly that.
We hope that more and more animals will find their new owners because all of them deserve to be loved and cared. We are guaranteed that these animals will make their owners happy and healthy. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “My friend adopted this cutie.”
2. “Adopted my first cat ever today! Meet Earl.”
3. First day, and now 5 years later
4. “Everyone meet Lily. She’s a stray that adopted my husband and me today. He’s not a cat person, but she won him over with that adorable look of love.”
5. “Just adopted this little girl!! She’s missing an eye but that’s okay.”
6. “I adopted a gorgeous (and very skinny) Manx and several days later she had a single kitten. Meet Stella and Bug!”
7. “Cherry. Before at her foster’s at the beginning of April 2020 and after, taken one week ago.”
8. “I just adopted my first senior cat, Baby. She clung to us immediately and even slept with us on her first night. She’s the sweetest kitty.”
9. “Meet Spyro! Glad we took a chance on this shivering, terrified mess a year ago at the pound. He’s the sweetest, most grateful boy in the universe!”
10. “Once my rescue pup realized that she had a basket of toys, she used to take them all out and sleep on them.”
11. “I adopted Mochi in January, her loaf in the cage is what drew me to her. She still has perfect form.”
12. “We got ours 3 weeks ago. His tail wags as he eats his dinner. My heart just bursts.”
13. “This little guy got adopted from the shelter 2 days ago. He is perfection.”
14. “This is Puddin’. We adopted her yesterday and I would already die for her.”
15. “3 months ago and today”
16. “No one wanted to adopt her, but I thought she was the prettiest.”
17. “I went to the shelter to adopt a dog, and I found those 2 in this posture, I couldn’t separate them so I ended up adopting both of them.”
18. Find someone that will look at you the way this adopted puppy looks at its human.
Do you have pets? Show us the photos of your pets in the comment section below!
Story Source: Online